Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

{ acres of funky junk }

Last week I spent four days in Fort Mead, Florida at Flywheelers. I setup my booth early Wednesday morning with my hubby’s help to sell our handmade soaps and organic products. My hubby is unbelievably supportive, which was great, since I drag him across Florida without much given notice. I consider myself an adventurous spirit and love taking trips exploring around the state of Florida. Last week’s event was so awesome filled with over 240 acres of crafts, antiques, vintage tractors and flea market items.
Here are a few photos of things that caught my eye, when exploring the acres after acres of funky junk.

Oh, Yea! Believe me it is not hard to find things that you just can’t live without and need to take home. I purchased a vintage suitcase for a dollar, a complete set of four vintage Pyrex bowls, eco friendly fabric sandwich bags, a handcrafted coat rack made of old barn wood and many more vintage trinkets. I love all of my new vintage and handmade goodies.
We had a fantastic week. I returned home with only a few bars of soaps, almost completely sold out of our stock. Which is super, super exciting.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don’t miss out on this month’s blog giveaway.
Enter Here to win two bars of my Mucky Seaweed Soap.
The WINNER will be announced March 1st. Good Luck!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you like this post and want to see more, please consider becoming a follower of my blog.
You can subscribe using the Google Friend Connect widget, Linky Followers widget, or signing up via email.
My shout out goes out to all the lovely followers, Thanks of following along.
:) Smiles, Paula

4 comments:

  1. I was just at your etsy shop and I was wondering if you were going to put together some kind of gift basket for Mother's Day (to purchase-not a giveaway)?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susan, I am planning to list some new gift boxes, very soon. I am working on the photos and packaging. They will be available in time for Mother's Day. :) Paula

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on another successful show, Paula! No surprise, knowing your soaps and other products are so wonderful:) Great pictures here ~ looks like my kind of show!

    ~Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Selling out is a great feeling... but then you have lots to do wheyou get back home! haha I'm happy for you! And sounds like ou took home a bunch of neat stuff too. :-)

    ReplyDelete