Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2012

What's Up?

Rolling around in the head is all of the inventory {endless soap bars} to have ready to sell at my upcoming craft shows, which start October 6th.


I feel like the summer has flew past about 90 m.p.h. We have been busy with back to school shopping, clothing and uniforms.

My home based soap and skincare business is growing.  My hubby has been super busy building me a new shop.  Our deadline for completion is September 1st.  I am so excited, a few times a day I enter my new room and just gaze at the wall with a feeling of enjoyment.

I look so forward to my weekly visits by my granddaughter Isabella. When she walks into the door with her infectious smile, I quickly remember how blessed I am with a precious family.


Our family has grown.....from four to five.  For many years our home has included myself, my hubby, our youngest daughter Destiny, and our cat Midnight.  We have 3 adult children (Justin, Ashley, Ashton) who live outside of our home.  Recently, my stepson Ashton moved back home.  He will be with us for a year, to get a job, save money, and regroup for the world.


For the last few weeks I have been cooking dinner from Tiffany’s blog Eat at Home Cooks.  I am beyond words grateful to tiffany for sharing her yummy dinner planning on her blog.  Busy Week?  No Problem.  The menu is all planned, the grocery list done, and the recipes are all gathered together in one place.  I was in desperate need of some inspiration with my home cooking.  Tiffany’s helpful post got me up and running. Ladies you must check out this blog.
That is a few tidbits of whazzup in my life.
Smiles, Paula

3 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you. Getting a new shop that is awesome. Your granddaughter is just beautiful. Hope you are having a great weekend.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful looking soap. Grandchildren are wonderful--I am up to 4 now. I also have an adult child about to move back in with us. Thanks for the cooking link. I am about to be real busy canning from our garden.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to have a peek!

    Ciao bella
    Creative Carmelina

    ReplyDelete